Thursday, May 18, 2017

MCT 67th New Release Sneak Day 4~ Stitched Favor Box

Good Morning!!!
It is Day 4 of sneaks for the
67th New Release from
My Creative Time!

Today is a FAVORITE for me and I know you are all going to FLIP over our sneaks!
Introducing the
Stitched Favor Box
and here are the projects I made using them.....
How fun are these new Stitched Favor Boxes???
Since the end of the school year is almost here for us and I am sure for most of you too, I thought I would make some treats that would be perfect for that special end of the year teacher gifts.
To make these, I die cut the new Stitched Favor Boxes using kraft cardstock. I then stamped the cardstock several times with the cute apple and pencil images from the Write On stamp set. How about that~ custom designer paper!
I put the boxes together and placed them aside as I worked on the sentiment.
Using the Chocolate Greetings set, I stamped the sentiment onto the Ribbon End Banner and then tied the sentiment onto the top of the favor box using some Trendy Twine.
I felt the boxes were kinda plain so I grabbed the apple and pencil stamp/dies from All Around Everything 1 & 3 and colored them using my copics. The images were then attached to the banners to complete my projects!

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

I hope you like my projects!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Make sure to head on over to the
My Creative Time
blog for more inspiration!!!!

I will be back tomorrow with the BIG Reveal & Blog Hop
Have a GREAT day!

20 comments:

  1. Super cute treat box! Love the apple and pencil tags at the top! Love this die! TFS and have a great day! lindagk23atoaldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable, yes perfect for teachers. I love how you stamped the box. vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice gift box for the teacher!!! wow , love how you used the write on stamp set to stamp on it and then the little die cuts at the top! Sweet! adnilttoh@gmailcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute favor boxes!! Love the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Miss Jessica...Your Treat Boxes are Totally Cool, Cute & Funtabulous!!
    Great Stamping job creating your own Pattern Paper....and could your box be any cute for your theme of things? Loving your Embellishing idea using the Apple & Pencil dies...and your tag is so awesome...OMG you sure came up with so many clever and creative ideas showcasing today's sneaky Peek and your Treat Box turned out Spectacular. You definitely did a Super Outstanding Creative Job.
    I LOVE it!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just adorable! And isn't it great how easy they are to make? Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paper you created. Plweir1969@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just the cutest! Love how you stamped on the Kraft before cutting out your favor box!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and so creative! Hugs, Christine
    shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute stamped on kraft. I like the cute little apple and pencil embellishments.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This favor box is the cutest thing!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute treat boxes! Lucky teachers!
    gailliz11atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're so fun!! I love the shape!! You decorated them perfectly!! The tags are awesome!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun treat boxes. Love how you decorated them. Thanks for sharing

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  15. These new boxes will come in handy for teacher gifts but will be great for any time treats or gifts...just decorate them to fit the reason! Your box is wonderful how you decorated for teachers...love the all over stamping and cute tags.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your use of kraft (always my fav). The tags are fantastic. Thanks for your great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute little boxes for teacher gifts!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving your treat boxes. I wish one of my students would give me one. : )

    ReplyDelete