Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Trick or Treat...{MCT Tag It Tuesday}

Good Morning everyone and welcome to another 
Tag it Tuesday with My Creative Time!!
Since Halloween is fast approaching, I thought I would make a cute treat container that would super fun to give to a trick or treater.
How adorable is this little paint can?
To make my project I took the paint can, filled it with some candy corn and added a cutie pumpkin face to the front using some vinyl.
Next I grabbed the Holiday Tags set and die cut the tag using white and black cardstock. The sentiment was then stamped using the Spooky Time set and attached to the paint can handle with some orange May Arts ribbon.
My project was complete but I felt it was still missing something so I went ahead and added a stem and leaves. The stem is actually the smallest of the Sitched Squares Inside & Out set which I scored and folded to make the stem. Then for the leaves I used the Stitched Pretty Flowers & Leaves Die attaching the leaves to the front of the stem.
Now my project is complete and I think so super adorable!

Recipe
My Creative Time~

Extra's
Vinyl
Small paint can
May Arts Ribbon

I hope you like my project!!!
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!
I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Tuesday!!!

11 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica...How Super Cute is your Paint Can Pumpkin!!! I've never seen a clear paint can container but you sure did come up with lots of creative ideas and what you used to make the stem is definitely awesome...gosh you sure are one clever gal loving all the cool ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. You so did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree: super adorable! I just love this, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable!! Love this Miss Jessica! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable and so creative!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a little paint can like that. I won it from a blog, never knew what to do with it. This is so cute! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper cute! I love that little paint can and how you transformed it into the cutest pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the adorable container!!Super cute tag my friend!! Awesome job as always!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pumpkin face is adorable on your cool clear paint can. What a great find to fill with a treat and decorate. The tag is perfect and the stem idea is very clever.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable project Jessica. Visiting you after long!

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute project! Your little paint can is the cutest!
    Hope you are doing well Jessica! Have a great day!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun little treat for any trick or treater.

    ReplyDelete